The Breadalbane Academy School Vision
Belonging, Believing… Aspiring, Achieving!
This is our school. We Belong to it, and it belongs to us.
- Everyone in our school community is respected.
- No matter who we are, the school values us and will help us to be successful.
- We have a strong voice in our school and our views are heard and listened to.
We believe in ourselves
- We have the self-belief to know that we can be successful.
- We are building the resilience to bounce back when we experience difficulties.
- We take pride in our school community and want people to be happy here.
Together we can do great things.
- We work in partnership to challenge and stretch ourselves and others.
- We know that success requires hard work and we persevere when the going gets tough.
We always strive for excellence.
- We are proud of our school’s history of achievement and want to be part of this.
- We want people to leave our school as rounded individuals who are happy and ready for life and work.