𝙎𝙌𝘼 𝙀𝙭𝙖𝙢 𝙄𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨
Breadalbane Academy is looking for responsible members of the community to join our SQA Invigilation team for the 2022 SQA exams. We’d welcome expressions of interest from anyone who may wish to be involved with invigilation duties for the main SQA Examination diet in late April/May. Invigilators are usually required for a full or half day and dates are reasonably flexible. Full training will be given by the SQA.
Successful candidates must:
· have internet access
· have basic IT skills
· have a personal email address
· be suitable to work within an education environment
· be physically able to undertake the duties of the role
· not be an employee of the school or associated with the school
· live within easy reach of the school
This role requires PVG registration and contracts will not be confirmed until registration is approved. If you are interested, please email email@example.com with your contact details and we will be in touch with further details.