As in previous sessions we intend to offer an Easter study school for two weeks during the Easter break for pupils studying N5 / Higher and Advanced Higher courses. This has been a very successful event previously and has supported pupils in making their ‘final push’ for exam success.
- Pupils must inform staff in advance of each session their intention to attend.
- It is vital that pupils arrive promptly for each session they attend.
- No transport to or from school is being organised by the school.
- All pupils must enter by the main entrance where they will be required to sign in. All pupils must sign out of the building if they are leaving for lunch and must sign in again when returning for any afternoon sessions.
- Lunch will be between 12 and 1pm. Pupils are welcome to leave school premises or take a packed lunch. Packed lunches should only be consumed in the school dining hall. Food will be available for sale at ‘Food to Go.
- Although the school dress code will be suspended for the study school, all other school rules will continue to apply.
- Pupils, after signing in should congregate in the dining centre where the member of staff leading each workshop will collect them and take them to their class.
The timetable for the Easter Study School can be viewed here.