Why would you choose Campbell Dallas?
We appreciate the importance of the decision you make on where to train to become a professional accountant.
The Campbell Dallas HR Team are winners of “Training Team of the Year 2015” at the Scottish Accountancy and Finance Awards.
Let us tell you what you’ll get from a trainee position with Campbell Dallas:
- Campbell Dallas is an ICAS approved training provider, an ACCA Platinum Level Accredited Training Firm and an AAT Accredited Employer.
- We’ll give you a commitment to your long term career by providing you with both soft skill and technical training and support.
- We can offer a wide range of experience over these years, which may include experience in audit, accountancy, corporate finance, corporate recovery and tax.
- With regular performance reviews and feedback, you will be given a great opportunity to develop your technical knowledge and strengthen and develop soft skills including client services and team work.
- We’ll give you responsibility from an early stage.
- You’ll complete your training as a well rounded professional having received support and guidance from a team of highly experienced and qualified staff in areas including audit, accountancy, corporate finance, corporate recovery and tax.
- You’ll be given a structured support programme to study for and sit your exams, developed through our close links with both ICAS, ACCA and AAT.
- We’ll give you a competitive starting salary which is regularly reviewed throughout your training.
- We have CA Trainee positions available starting in September of each year and often have other Trainee positions available at other times in the year.
We offer training contracts to support bright and ambitious individuals who are looking to begin their career in accountancy, but want an alternative to going to university. You’ll be supported along the way by our team of qualified and experienced staff who will support your learning with your own tailored development programme, gaining hands-on experience whilst studying towards your professional qualification. Even better you’ll be earning whilst you learn and taking those first important steps in your career.
We support our school leavers through AAT, ACCA and ICAS qualifications and will discuss with you the different options available. We look for a minimum of 4 or 5 A or B level at Scottish Higher grade (or equivalent) – this should include English and Mathematics.
SCHOOL LEAVER OPPORTUNITIES: (Aberdeen, Glasgow, Kilmarnock, Perth & Stirling) – 2017 intake
To apply please complete the School Leavers Application Form here and send this to email@example.com. We would encourage you to apply as early as possible to be considered for one of our vacancies, as vacancies will be filled as and when suitable candidates apply. Please note only applications received via the application form will be considered.