Scottish Apprenticeship Week
Monday, 18th May – Friday, 22nd May 2015
[click here] for poster
Learn. Earn. Train. Develop.
It is reaching that time of the year again when important decisions regarding the future have to be made, exams to
prepare for and deciding which route to take after secondary education – it can be a very confusing
and stressful time of year for everyone involved!
Perth & Kinross Council may not be the first place a young adult would think about to start their career,
however, the Council can offer fantastic training and support and career opportunities. Modern Apprenticeships
have changed, giving more diverse opportunities for young people. Perth & Kinross Council offers apprenticeships from the
traditional trade apprenticeship to working within Childcare and IT.
The Council is a structured environment, with an array of professionals within different divisions and disciplines;
it is the ideal organisation for a young person to learn, earn, train and develop!
When: Monday 18th May to Friday 22nd May 2015
Where: The Hub, 31-33 South Street, Perth, PH1 8PD (opposite The Salutation Hotel)
Time: Every evening from 4pm to 6pm
Do I need to book?: No! Drop in anytime, and it’s free.
– Develop your 1 to 1 interview skills
– Learn about Perth & Kinross Council
– Gain experience and learn how to handle yourself at a group interview
– Speak to the professionals.
– How to make the best use of social media when applying for jobs.
– Get advice on the perfect CV & CV reviewing
– Learn about our Modern Apprenticeship opportunities.
– Find out about The Hub and its services.
– Speak to current Modern Apprentices and hear about their experiences.
– Inspirational talks.
– Prizes, giveaways and free food!
– Plus much, much more..