ParentPay is an online payment system which allows parent/carers to pay for all in school activities and events such as:
- School Lunches
- Breakfast Club
- Non-Uniform Days
- Charity Donations
- S6 Prom
There are many benefits to using ParentPay for example:
- Provides you with a history of all payments made.
- You can link all your children from nursery-secondary to one account login.
- Enables you to make payments to suit your financial circumstances.
- You can pay in installments for larger trips or activities.
- Prevents you from having to send cash or cheques to school with your child.
- You will receive a receipt to your email account after each payment you make.
- School meal system links to ParentPay allowing you to view what your child had for lunch at school that day.
- It is quick and easy to use whether you are on your ipad, laptop or mobile phone.
If you have not yet activated your child’s ParentPay account please email email@example.com or phone the school office on 01887 822300. We will then send you an activation letter with a username and password. An example of the letter can be viewed below:
Click Here to go to ParentPay.com