ParentsPortal has been designed to replace the “schoolbag run” giving parents online access to a range of school related services.
Initially, this new service will introduce basic information about your child’s school and will allow you to:
- view school calendar
- view your child’s class timetable (for pupils in secondary school)
- view your child’s attendance
- complete the annual data check process electronically
- update your own as well as your child’s details at any time
- access Parent Zone and MyPKC
- access online school payments (ParentPay)
As the product develops, we look forward to seeing more services introduced including electronic permission slips and consent forms. Further information will be shared with parents as and when they are launched.
Please see below a FAQ, and some troubleshooting guides that may assist you when navigating your way round parentsportal:
An Introduction to ParentsPortal (Video)
Failure to Link Child – Troubleshooting Guide
How to add ParentsPortal link to your mobile phone home screen.