Breadalbane Academy School Fund
School Funds are monies held and administered by a School Fund Committee for the benefit of children all through Breadalbane Academy.
The normal sources of income to school funds are donations, fund raising activities, contributions towards school trips, grant funding and voluntary activities. These funds are separate from Council funds and are not part of the Devolved School Management Budget (DSM). Staff from SMT, Primary and Secondary will be members of the School Fund Committee and will act as custodians of the funds.
School Fund Meeting Minutes
The school fund committee will meet once a term to go over the latest account balance and discuss any school fund requests from staff and pupils. Minutes from recent meetings can be viewed below;
- School Fund Minutes 5th October 2017
- School Fund Minutes 21st December 2017
- School Fund Minutes 29th March 2018
- School Fund Minutes 25th May 2018
- School Fund Minutes 28th June 2018
- School Fund Minutes 20th December 2018
- School Fund Minutes 4th October 2018
- School Fund Minutes 7th February 2019
When a contribution of £25 or more is requested from a parent towards a school trip or event, a financial statement must be prepared and published on the school website. Statements will be published once all income and expenditures have been calculated, and a copy will be made available if requested.
- Battlefields 2017 Statement
- London Parliament Trip 2017 Statement
- Manchester City Football Trip Statement 2017
- Manchester Football Trip Statement 2017
- Manchester City 2018 Parent Statement
- Prom 2019 Statement
- Battlefields 2018 Statement
Independent Examination of School Fund
The independent examination certificate for 2016/17 is available below;
The independent examination certificate for 2017/18 is available below;